Win R500 + the Jackpot!
Complete your 9 lucky numbers and you could win in Go9!
Prize is R500 + a jackpot of the Total Buy-in.
How to Play:
1. Buy your ticket for R50 at the Cash Desk
2. Pick your 9 numbers
3. The Roulette wheel will be spun 20 times
4. If your 9 numbers come up, you're a winner!
Fridays, 15, 22 & 29 Nov | 6, 13, 20 & 27 Dec. | 3, 10, 17 & 24 Jan 2020
• Earn 1 points to receive a ticket
• Guests complete 9 numbers on the ticket and hand it in to the designated Tournament Director (SASHES/BUTTONS to signify the person) where the tournament is taking place, no later than 15 minutes before the tournament begins (completed tickets to be in a clear Perspex box).
• A roulette wheel is used to choose the numbers. A board is used to write down the numbers as they appear. Should the same number come up twice, a re-spin will occur.
• The first person to have all 9 numbers in 20 unique number spins shouts GO9/JACKPOT and will win the jackpot amount (which is the combined buy-in amount AND any guaranteed R500).
• If more than one winner is declared the prizemoney will be split evenly.
• If there is no winner in 20 spins, the combined BUY-IN AMOUNT is rolled over to the following promotion day.
• The roll-over will only carry on until the last promotion day of the month.
• On that day, the tournament will continue until a winner is declared.
• After a roll-over has been declared the game will continue until a winner is declared and a consolation prize will be given. (R500 cash).
Terms and Conditions apply
Exclusive to Winners Circle members who have earned 2 Points in the last 7 days prior to event
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions apply and are available at the Winners Circle Desk
1. The Normal Roulette table wheel will be used to run this promotion.
2. This wheel will be separate from the table’s area and will be housed on the promotional stage in the gaming area for the purpose of GO 9 Promotion.
3. Promotion will take place at the Promotions stage on the advertises dates and times.
4. Promotion is open to all Winners Circle Card holders playing Tables and Slots.
5. Buy in at Cash Desk for R50 per ticket up until 1 hour before the tournament start time.
6. Buy-in receipts to be exchanged at the Winners Circle desk for Go 9 player’s tickets up until 30 mins before the tournament.
7. Players will fill in their 9 numbers per ticket and write their name and Winners Circle number on the ticket.
8. No unauthorized amendment of the Go 9 card is permitted.
9. Tickets are not transferable.
10. The winner must be present during the promotion and must produce the valid counterfeit of the tickets and Winner Circle Card to claim the prize.
11. The promotion may be terminated without prior notice where validity of all tickets will be withdrawn.
12. Thaba Moshate Casino may add rules of the promotion in the interest of fairness to all participants.
13. All copy of the mechanics and rules will be available at the Winners Circle Desk should a customer require a copy of the rules.
14. Any person violating the rules of the promotion may be disqualified.
15. Dealer and or designated person will spin the wheel and the number called out once the ball had landed.
16. After 20 spins the caller will announce the first 20 numbers again to determine if there is a winner for the cash jackpot
17. If there is NO WINNER the announcer will then announce that the play will now commence for the consolation prize of R500.00 cash.
18. Play will then continue till the R500 consolation prize is won.
19. If more than one winner is declared the prizemoney will be split evenly.
20. If there is no winner in 20 spins, the combined BUY-IN AMOUNT is rolled over to the following promotion date.
21. The roll-over will only carry on until the last promotion day of the month. On that day, the tournament will continue until a winner is declared.
22. All pay-outs will done subject to ticket verification.
23. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
24. The Top copy of the GO 9 ticket must be submitted into the entry bin prior to the first spin of the game.
25. If the number is repeated during Go 9 spins, the dealer will keep spinning for the next new number.
26. Right to entry is reserved and management has the right to exclude any players at their discretion.